Friday, June 15, 2012

Rhinestones, Stripes, and Starburst Oh My!

I'm not very good at updating this blog am I!?!?

I have a couple of nails from my friend Kate and a couple of mine. So at least I'm giving you a lot!! :)

First up Kate got her rhinestones in the mail so she decided to try them out. It was only afterwards that she realized they were very St. Patrick's Day-esqe!


They are cute none the less!!

She had then tried to do stripes but it didn't work well, I told her I ordered Nail Art Tape and so we did them together at her house before her bridal shower. I did hot pink and lime green with a bunch of different patterns and she did stripes with a red heart.  Here is a pic of mine and then one of our hands together.


Kate's nails were navy blue and white. They are so cute! My pointer finger on my right hand (the one in the second picture) was my favorite!

Kate forgot to bring me the dotting tools she got for me so I have yet to have my fun with those. But she made flowers the other day and she did an amazing job. She says she has no patience but I think it takes a lot to make these flowers. The colors she used were great too.


And last but not least, I tried the starburst design that I saw on Pinterest. I did not line things up correctly but they still came out pretty cute! All my friends loved them.


The bluish purple on this nail is Taylor by Julep. I just became a Julep Maven and am in LOVE. I've gotten my intro box and a mystery box so I have a total of five colors from them and a top coat. I also picked up some Buffalo Bills stickers to put on my nails. I'm excited that training camp starts soon so I don't have to wait until the season starts to wear them!!

I also just received my Barielle nail polish order from Hautelook. Unfortunately they sent me some wrong colors and one of them was a set. Of course all the ones I didn't get are the ones I was most looking forward to. :( I am going to paint each finger with the colors I got and post them tomorrow. Along with whatever I decide to do next with my new Matte About You top coat!! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment