Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Matte About You!

Hello?... Is anyone out there? I hope so!

Sorry that this blog is a little slow on the uptake! For the time being it seems I have to rely on my friends for some nails. My commute to and from work is almost an hour so during the week I sometimes don't have enough time to do my nails. I haven't even had time to organize all my nail stuff into my new tackle box! Lucky for me my friends have some more time.

Like my friend Ashley. She has off on most Wednesdays and today she tried another nail adventure.

She purchased two Essie nail polishes yesterday at Ulta. The first is called Lights. It's a very vibrant pink.

Isn't it gorgeous!?

So she painted her nails this beautiful color this morning. Then she placed the Essie Matte About You top coat over it! I couldn't wait for her to send me a picture because this bright of a pink I would always expect to see shiny. I need to go out and purchase Matte About You as soon as I have some cash flow (damn you bi weekly pay!!)



It looks so subdued but I absolutely love it!!

Then... being the Ashley that she is... wasn't satisfied enough and decided to experiment a little and did some high gloss polka dots on top! It turned out super cute!!


I can only imagine how much more awesome they look in person! I should have some nail goodies waiting for me at home so hopefully I'll have something to post that I did myself tomorrow! The time is slowly ticking by today, I just want to go home and do my nails!!

Happy Manicuring!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley being Ashley ;) Well, unlike me, I haven't taken it off yet! I adore the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete